Rohlan Dyre vs Malak
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic  
   The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Assessment Room
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator

The feint had worked. Malak had forseen the Mandalorian's assault just in time, and now sprung his own trap. As his enemy's fist screamed in toward him, Malak slashed his blade horizontally, the blade vertical. As Dyre's fist connected with his body, his glowing blade met one of the seams in the armor, near the enemy's wrist.

The Jedi recoiled from the impact as the offending hand was severed from its owner. Malak rolled backwards a few meters to lessen the blow and buy him distance from his quarry.

"It's over," he breathed at the injured Mandalorian.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quote  

Mandalorian iron...

"We have just the glorious dead—and the soon-to-be glorious dead. I'm one of the latter."
―Rohlan Dyre

Wearer of the Malak Award for Superb Sportsmanship

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator

He cut between the plates, the "seams in the armor."

I'll edit if you want. O_o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quote  

Bugger. No, it was my mistake.

Rohlan screamed as the blade cut through his wrist, severing it clean from his arm. He bit down hard to muffle it and dropped the sword, clutching the stump to his chest with his left and and fighting back tears. He reached up and yanked off his helmet, falling to his knees. He had almost forgotten about Malak when the lightsaber appeared mere inches from his neck. "It's over," said the Jedi.

Rohlan spat in his face and roared at him. "Then FINISH IT! Give me an honorable death, Jedi, or I'll gut you and spread your bones across these hills!"

"We have just the glorious dead—and the soon-to-be glorious dead. I'm one of the latter."
―Rohlan Dyre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator

Malak raised his saber. It was not the Jedi way to kill a defenseless opponent, but something in him was urging him to. And the Mandalorian had requested it. Surely, the Jedi way was not to leave an enemy suffering and humiliated...

He raised his saber across his shoulder, then swung it through the warrior's neck. The headless body slumped to the ground.

The Jedi looked at his slain opponent. Something felt so wrong... but so good about ending the Mandalorian's life. There was a seductive darkness to the act that bothered him. He decided to meditate and clear his feelings once he returned to the enclave.

Rohlan wins the Malak Award for Superb Sportsmanship, and is the first ever recipient thereof. Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quote  

Yay. Razz

―Rohlan Dyre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator

No, seriously. A lot of other players would've had me edit that part, but you went along with it. That's a sign of a mature RPer.

Now sig it and I'll give you a cookie :p.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quote  

I think it's important to realize that even though a very, very, very, VERY small percentage of the people in the Star Wars galaxy swing around shiny swords and perform incredible feats of...stuff...the other >99% of the population is just like us, only with advanced doodads and British accents. <_<_>

And that's the first time soneone's called me mature.
Razz

―Rohlan Dyre

Last edited by Rohlan Dyre on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Assessment Room
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 2 of 2