Medical Facility [Surface]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic  
   The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Dantooine
Medical Facility [Surface]
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quote  

Knock, knock

Protocol droid

Samm raised her head and looked around. She was leaning on her desk and all her papers were on the floor, she had worked late last night and had apparently fell asleep. Samm opened the curtains and a bright light blinded her, sun had allready risen.

Knock, knock

Someone was at the door. Samm stood up from the chair and tried make her hair so that it wouldnīt look like a mess.
"Come in" She said while picking up papers from the floor. Door opened and a protocol droid walked in.
"Dr. Grimm?" it asked.
"Yes, what is it?" Samm asked while she made a neat pile from the papers.
"Mr. Bali wantīs to see you" The droid answered.
"Okay, tell him that i will see him as soon as possible." She looked in to a mirror.
"Yes miss, there is a one more thing" Droid said.
"What?" Samm looked at the droid.
"Mr. Neb said that he would like if you would join him with his every day jog" Droid explained.
"Tell him that i will think about his offer" She said and prepared to go in the shower."Anything else?" She walked towards the bathroom door and looked the droid.
"No miss" Droid said and left.

After the door closed Samm entered the bathroom and put the shower on.

Aw, there's something behind me, isn't there?
- Pinky

Last edited by Pinky Grimm on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quote  

After the shower Samm dressed up in a white top, white pants and in a long white coat. At the door she put small white shoes in her feets and stepd out from the room. She headed to the door that led to the yard where she was stoped by two men.

"Aaa Doctor Grimm" One of the men said.
"Or should we say just Grimm" Second one sais with an evil tone.
"Who are you and what do you want" She said.
"Nothing special, it was pleasure to see you" Man said and both of them walked towards the spaceport.

Samm was little confused, those two seemed like they knew her but she didnīt know them. She continued through the yard, she saw some jedis meditating in the gardens and settlers talking and waiting to get appointment with the jedis in Dantooine.

Gaston Neb was stretching at one of the benches.
"Good morning Miss Grimm!" He shouted
"Morning" Samm said quickly and continued towards the door that led to the office of Commander Bali.
"So Samm you coming to jog with me later?" Gaston asked.
"Maybe later, i have other things to do first" She said and went trhough the door.

She walked trhough a small hallway and entered the last door. "Commander Bali you wanted to see me?" Samm said.
Bali didnīt answer and Samm walked towards his table.
"Mr. Bali, you wanted to see me?" She repeated.
Still Bali didnīt answer, his chairīs back was turned towards the door. Samm walked beside the chair and turned it. Her face turned to pale and she put her hand on the cover of her mouth. Bali was dead, he was pierced with an Mandalorian vibrosword.
"Oh my, Bali" She said in panic.
Samm tried to look the alarm button put couldnīt find it. "Damn where is that button" She said and lifted few papers. Red button was revealed under the papers, she quickly pushed it and an alram started to ring.
She heard how people started yelling in the hallways.Samm sat down on the floor and leaned towards the table, headed towards the door.
She was still in a shock, her best friend was killed.

Aw, there's something behind me, isn't there?
- Pinky

The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Dantooine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 1