Kavar VS Taldar Logas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic  
   The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Assessment Room
Kavar VS Taldar Logas
 PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quote  

Planet: N/A
Location: Large hold of a decent-sized ship. Basically two levels, with the second level having a big, rectangular open space in the middle (so, the first level would basically theoretically extend all the way up; in other words, someone can snipe from the railing of the second level). The place is littered with cargo containers, items, crates, etc.
Weapons: Lightsabers, blasters, etc.

You first... Razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quote  

The Jedi was here somewhere... Taldar would find him... and that would be the end. Far too long it had gone on... this would be the honorable ending either way it ended. Taldar had given up on blasters when fighting Jedi, his sword still bloodied would be enough.

There was a tremor, the signs that the republic was making a push. These Jedi never gave up.

Then Taldar saw him... standing, waiting. He too must have know this would be the end.

Several large strides, Taldar was face to face with the Jedi.

"This is the end Jedi, this battle has been the most honorable I have fought... this battle will bring honor to both of us. It will be remembered for ages."

The light glinted off the blood and steel of Taldar's sword as he swung it up to position.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quote  

Kavar waited patiently looking down as he felt the Mandalorian come to a stop just before him. He had sensed his opponent round the corner a few moments before, and had already tapped into the force to increase his reflexes (force valor), with his hand by the prototype vibroblade opposite of his lightsaber.

"This is the end Jedi, this battle has been the most honorable I have fought... this battle will bring honor to both of us. It will be remembered for ages," the Mandalorian said.

Ducking nimbly to the side, Kavar side-stepped the coming blow as he withdrew his vibroblade, recognizing the cortosis weave of his opponent's blade. Keeping his own up, he calmly looked up a few steps away and said, "Give up and throw down your weapons."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quote  

Taldar laughed, a short quiet laugh.

"I am ready for my fate, I live and die as a warrior... are you ready for your fate?"

One step...

His strong arm swung his vibroblade, cutting the air hissing as it speed toward the Jedi. His other hand grabbed one of his blasters and fired off two quick shots before dropping it to push forward the attack with his sword.

The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Assessment Room
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 1