Canderous on Dxun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic  
   The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Dxun
Canderous on Dxun
 PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quote  

Canderous pulled on his helmet again, and picked up his Mandalorian Blaster rifle that lay beside him on the table. He checked the power guage on the blaster, ensuring it was primed for maximum damage. He longed for the true glory of battle again, but Mandalore had yet to issue him orders. Until they were ready to advance, it would just be a matter of hunting the creatures of Dxun to keep their skills up.
Tapping the code into the door lock, Canderous left his quarters and walked down the ramp to the training grounds. A pair of fresh recruits were sparring with each other. A few more were training with blaster rifles, hitting long distance targets. Canderous ignored this, and headed straight for the command centre. The green of the light shining through the trees gave the entire Mandalorian Camp a very natural feel to it. This made Canderous feel at ease.
Entering the command center, a few of the junior officers gave the traditional greeting.
"For Mandalore!"
"For Mandalore," Canderous replied, "Any word for main command?"
"None yet."
"Continue to monitor the main channels. Alert me immediately of any changes."
"As you command."
Sighing, Canderous left the main command center. It was really boring him now. There was no honour in sitting around waiting. Finally, he resolved to keep his skills alert by hunting a few Boma and Cannoks. Whilst they were simple beasts, hunting an entire pack was difficult for an unskilled warrior. It would have to do for now.
Picking up the pace, Canderous walked out of the camp and into Dxun's deep forest.

Your choice. I'm here here if you need something done right.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quote  

Taldar's feet never felt steady on the ground, his place was fighting for glory and honor amongst the stars. However, the moon of Dxun was where he was ordered to wait until he received his next command. He would never feel at home until he felt the metal of a ships bridge below his feet.

As Taldar walked to the command structure he felt a breeze against his face at watched the trees dance as they felt it too. Planet side wasn't entirely bad.

As he had done every day since coming to Dxun he checked to see if there was any word from above, and like every day there was none.

He mumbled something about there not being anything to kill on this pathetic rock. It was at this time the Jr. Officer informed him that Canderous had just left to hunt in the jungle. Perhaps that would give him time to hone his skills for when the real battle comes.

He walked into the forest where he saw the Mandalorian the Jr. Officer must have been referring too.

"For Mandalore comrade. My trigger finger is rather restless, mind if I join you?"

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, I could use some practice at RPing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quote  

"Sure, but I suggest you remember where you are, Mandalorian. This is a jungle, not a city. You should be quieter when moving through the forest. You made such a racket approaching, a Zakkeg could have heard you and kill you before you could even fire a blast! Now, stay quiet and follow me. Slowly..."

Canderous shook his head inside his helmet. The younger Mandalorians were always so reckless. At times like this, he missed hunting with Jagi. His friend, and fellow commander Jagi had been killed some time earlier before the assault on Republic space.

The 2 Mandalorians crept through the undergrowth until they reached a clearing. In the middle of the clearing could been seen a pack of large Boma. Canderous waved Taldar to move around to the otherside of the clearing to encircle the Boma. Surround and suprise. Always a good tactic. Not the most honourable, but honourable enough, and worked against large numbers of enemies.

Canderous waited until his ally was in position. He aimed his blaster at the largest Boma and gently squeezed the trigger.

OOC -
Sure, more the merrier. I've never RPed a canon character before, though I have been RPing a lot recently.
Feel free to finish this fight of iff you want.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quote  

BTW, in this RPG OOC text is yellow. Wink

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/i-iz-blogginz-leef-i-alonze.jpg

http://etniesgirl.com/images/blog/invisiblemotocross400_400.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quote  

OOC -
Arr... didn't know that. Thanks for the update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quote  

The forest was lit by the blaster fire from Canderous' blaster, now Taldar followed suite. The boma began to rush where Canderous was hiding... Taldar began to fire. Four fell from his shots, but there were still many others. Canderous was killing his share, and now the Boma were confused. This would be an easy victory.

Short and sweet... the Boma were lessened and Taldar decided to end this with his sword. The sound of it being drawn attracted those who weren't looking for Canderous to him. About 6 of them rushed his way.

The strokes were short and swift the remaining Boma fell. Taldar was a bit dissatisfied, but it would have to do until battle was upon them.

The Mandalorian Crisis Forum Index » Dxun
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 1